[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: Upcoming IETF Meeting

On 2 Nov 1995, Charlie Kaufman/Iris wrote:

> The WTS working group will meet during the upcoming IETF meeting in Dallas on
> Wednesday morning December 6. Please send me proposed agenda topics.

I would be interested in this agenda as well.  It might help to view a
preliminary agenda prior to the official agenda going to the printers.

I have some very serious concerns with client side security, especially in
light of the serious issues which were raised on another list detailing a
security flaw which is trivially exploitable in Netscape Navigator 1.1.

I'd be interested if this will be on the agenda or not.